What if you order pizza but end up getting cockroaches? Shocked!!
A customer in Australia ordered pizza from a Domino’s store and got cockroaches along with it. Several cockroaches were cooked along with the pizza and served to the man. The customer immediately informed the health authorities,that reached on the spot and inspected the Domino’s kitchen.
It was absolutely shocking as the kitchen was in an absolute mess with cockroaches all around. Later, the authorities took stringent actions against the pizza store to ensure that such incidents can be avoided in the future, as per the sources.