Former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister and National Conference (NC) leader Omar Abdullah on Saturday reiterated his party’s resolve to continue fighting for restoration of Article 370.
Speaking at the Gulistan Conclave, Omar said his party is not ready to accept defeat and will continue its peaceful struggle for the rights of the people of Jammu and Kashmir.
- We are going through crisis and it has been years since we have seen assembly elections here .We have to come out of this uncertainity:Former CM Omar Adullah on Gulistan 2022 Conclave
- The govt has put restrictions on our leaders: Former CM Omar said at Gulistan 2022 conclave.
- I am in no position to critique about PSA here cause we are the ones who introduced it and which is also used against us recently: Omar said, Gulistan 2022 Conclave
- It is utter nonsense to rehabilitate ‘Kashmiri Migrants’ in Kashmir without security measures.Omar said.
- We will never breach law & will fight for our rights constitutionally. Omar said.
- Peace & brotherhood should be the only force that should be used for progress in j&k: Omar said.