The District Administration Samba yesterday issued an order according to which OPD services will be resumed with few restrictions today in the District Hospital, Samba. During the second wave of Coronavirus, the hospital was converted into a covid care center. The decision was taken after many people faced many problems with their regular checkups. The hospital is still admitting the corona patients.
As per the restrictions, any person diagnosed with any illness must-visit Accidental Hospital, Vijaypur, for their treatment or checkup. During an emergency, one has to visit the Accidental Hospital. A person can visit the District Hospital, Samba, only to consult a doctor, and the timing for consultation is between 10 am to 2 pm.
While talking to JK Media, a hospital employee said, “till now, 20 patients have arrived in the hospital. Since its day one so not many people are aware of the resumed OPD services in the hospital. Patients arriving here are following proper Covid SOPs.”
Portion of bridge washed away due to heavy rain
A big portion the bridge over Pai Nallah on Simbal Choa – Dera Baba road was damaged due to heavy rainfall, following which vehicular traffic on the road was closed.
One side of the bridge at village Bhabar, about 20 km from Reasi, has caved in. This bridge connects Dera Baba Banda Bahadur with Reasi.
According to Bodh Raj, former Sarpanch of the area, closure of the bridge because of damage has caused immense problem for the locals. “Condition of the roads from Simbal Chuha to Dera Baba Banda Bahadur and from Bhabar to Kundra is very dilapidated. The road from Bhabar to Kundra is in bad condition. Five kilometers of road is in bad condition which needs proper attention from the administration, he added.
People of the area have to the District Administration and DDC Chairperson to look after the matter and got the damaged part of the bridge repaired at the earliest so that vehicular movement is restored as early as possible.
DC Jammu issues new timings for opening shops
District Magistrate Jammu Anshul Garg has issued guidelines for opening of Shops/ Establishment in district.
Read the Order
Lockdown relaxation: J&K Govt Issues Fresh Guidelines for shops
The Jammu & Kashmir administration on Sunday relaxed Covid-induced restrictions in eight districts–Poonch, Reasi, Ramban, Doda, Shopian, Kulgam, Ganderbal, and Bandipora as the coronavirus infection declines. However, guidelines on the Covid containment, notified on 29 May, will continue to remain in force till further orders.
The union territory has allowed all government and private offices to function subject to strict adherence to Covid appropriate behaviour.
Here’s what’s allowed in the 8 districts:
1. Barbershops, salons, and parlours will be permitted to open on all days of the week (except on Saturdays and Sundays).
2. Standalone shops, outdoor bazaars, shopping complexes would be permitted to open on all days (except Saturday and Sunday).
3. All government offices can function without any restrictions subject to strict adherence to Covid appropriate behaviour.
4. The wholesale trade of liquor would continue to be permitted to operate 5 days a week (except Saturdays and Sundays) in the entire UT.
- Portion of bridge washed away due to heavy rain June 14, 2021
- DC Jammu issues new timings for opening shops June 13, 2021
- Lockdown relaxation: J&K Govt Issues Fresh Guidelines for shops June 13, 2021
- Big update for Non-JK Vehicles owners; check details here June 13, 2021
- Foundation stone laid for TTD’s Lord Venkateswara temple in Jammu June 13, 2021
Jammu2 months ago
Transfer and posting of J-K Police Inspectors
COVID 192 months ago
New Covid-19 guidelines for Jammu University
Jammu2 months ago
Weekend lockdown in Jammu from tomorrow: Details Inside
Business2 days ago
Now, get a driving licence without taking a test at the RTO
Sports1 month ago
IPL 2021: Smith, Warner, Maxwell and other Australians can face 5 yr jail, here’s why
Kashmir1 month ago
Rs. 92,000 fine imposed on a bakery
Jammu2 months ago
E-auction of Liquor Shops in J&K: Check Full list
Kashmir3 weeks ago
Unlock: Big Update regarding opening of shops and business establishments