In a significant decision, the Jammu Kashmir Board of School Education has decided to mass promote the private students of classes 10th, 11th and 12th of the summer zone in Jammu.
Releasing a notification regarding the order, JKBOSE said that the result of the candidates of SSE, HSE-1, and HSE-2 private of summer zone Jammu Division, who have already submitted their permission cum admission forms that their result shall be declared on the same analogy, as adopted for declaration of result of the class of 10th, 11th and 12th in respect of the candidates of Kashmir division, Jammu division(winter zone areas) and Ladakh, i.e. the candidates who have already passed two or more subjects should be promoted to next higher class as per the following mechanism:-
1. If candidates have already passed four subjects, the marks in the fifth subject shall be given based on the average of highest marks scored in any two subjects out of the four subjects.
2. In case of candidates having already passed three subjects, the marks in the fourth subject shall be given based on the average of the highest marks scored in any two subjects out of the three subjects and likewise marks in the fifth subject shall be given based on the average of the highest marks scored in any two subjects out of the four subjects.
3. In case of candidates having already passed two subjects, the marks in the third subject shall be given based on the average of two subjects already passed, and marks in the fourth subject shall be given based on the average of the highest marks scored in any two subjects out of the three subjects and marks in the fifth subject shall be given based on the average of the highest marks scored in any two subjects out of the four subjects.
● The candidates who had to appear as fresh/subject change cases/Additional subject cases/ statutory concession cases/ improvement cases/ failure and reappear(having passed only one subject) shall have to appear in the examination, date of which shall be notified soon after the declaration of result.
● Those candidates who are not satisfied and ready to accept their results declared after awarding marks on average as detailed above shall be given a chance to appear in the examination as and when the same is feasible to be conducted.
● The candidates having a vocational optional subject shall appear in external practical assessment to be conducted by the sector skill council, dates of which shall be notified soon after the declaration of result.
● That the promotion of the candidates shall be subject to the condition that, if or any reason at any stage of time in future, it is found that the candidate/s was/were not eligible for appearing examination and has been promoted, the JKBOSE reserves the right to cancel his/her/their promotion instantaneously without any prior notice.
Govt teachers among 9 held for attacking police Party & in other cases in J&K’s Reasi
Police on Tuesday arrested nine persons including two government teachers wanted in different cases and attacks on police party in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Senior Superintendent of Police said team of Chasana Police arrested nine criminals for act of endangering life and personal safety of others, attack on Police party and creating law and order problem in the area.
A case was already registered in police station Chassana on August 31 when some notorious criminals of the area attacked police party and another notorious criminal Prem Singh wanted in rape case and his accomplices of Thalkote-Chassana were arrested.
Prem Singh is a notorious History Sheeter involved in ten cases including four cases of attack on police including firing by weapon issued under Village Defense Committees, attempt to murder and rape.
Victim had lodged a written complaint against Prem Singh and others with allegations of rape.
The SSP said teams of Reasi Police arrested nine accused persons including two government teachers identified as Riaz Shah and Chain Singh.
Mr Singh asserted that no one should violate the principle of law and justice nor shall be allowed to disturb peace and tranquility in the area.
He further appealed to maintain peace and tranquility, brotherhood and keep social fabric of society intact.
Reasi Based Man on Bed for Past 5 Years, Family Looks for Financial Aid
A Local man from Patta village, Tali Morh Reasi, namely Yashpal Chand, has been on the bed for five years. The family is living in miserable conditions and is looking for financial assistance. JK Channel team today reached their house and covered their story so that the viewer can come forward for their help.
While talking to the media, Yashpal said, “I’m tired of remaining in bed. My family is hungry and is looking for someone to come and feed them. During the lockdown, they have slept many nights with empty stomachs. I’m grateful that JK Channel has arrived at my place. We do not have money for my treatment and medicines. I was a vegetable vendor at Reasi Bus stand. I suffered from a skin disease, and I’ve gone to Jammu Hospital for treatment. During the treatment, my liver has been failed, and my body got paralyzed. The golden card has not provided us any assistance as many hospitals refused to use it”.
Anyone willing to provide help to the family can contact them and can contribute to their bank account.
Name – Yashpal Chand
Contact – 9103147169
Account Number – 002904870000082
IFSC – JAKA0REASSI
Udhampur Helicopter Crash: Both pilots succumb to injuries: Army
Army on Tuesday said both the pilots injured in a helicopter crash have succumbed during the treatment in Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Jammu based defence spokesman said, “both the pilots were critically injured during helicopter crash landing, evacuated to the nearest medical facility but later succumbed to their injuries.”
Earlier, Army said two pilots suffered injuries when one Cheetah Helicopter crash landed in Udhampur district.
The spokesman said during a training sortie in Patnitop area, Indian Army Cheetah Helicopter crash landed in Shiv Garh Dhar area in Udhampur district.
Two pilots suffered injuries and were evacuated to the hospital.
However, following the information, a police team was immediately dispatched to the area.
Police said there was foggy weather in the area and the helicopter reportedly crashed due to poor visibility.
On August 3, Army chopper crashed into the Ranjit Sagar Lake Dam in Basholi area of Kathua district in which two pilots were killed and the body of one of them was recovered.
- Notification allowing women to take NDA exam to be released by May 2022: Defence Ministry to SC September 21, 2021
- Govt teachers among 9 held for attacking police Party & in other cases in J&K’s Reasi September 21, 2021
- Srinagar district admin inspects market to ensure implementation of COVID-19 protocols September 21, 2021
- Transplant recipients face elevated risk of developing cancer: Study September 21, 2021
- PM Modi to leave for US tomorrow, hold meetings with Joe Biden, Kamala Harris September 21, 2021
Jammu6 months ago
Transfer and posting of J-K Police Inspectors
COVID 195 months ago
New Covid-19 guidelines for Jammu University
Business3 months ago
Now, get a driving licence without taking a test at the RTO
Jammu5 months ago
Weekend lockdown in Jammu from tomorrow: Details Inside
Jammu4 months ago
New born’s dead body found on road, NGO cremates it
Jammu4 months ago
New Price List Of Liquor In J&K : Read here
Jammu5 months ago
E-auction of Liquor Shops in J&K: Check Full list
Sports5 months ago
IPL 2021: Smith, Warner, Maxwell and other Australians can face 5 yr jail, here’s why