The Indian Navy has activated the apply online portal for the B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021 on October 06, 2020. As per the notification of the Indian Navy Recruitment 2020, there are a total of 34 vacancies to be filed for a four-year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply until October 20, 2020. Check all details related to the Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 here.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 06 October 2020
- Last date for submission of online application – 20 October 2020
Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) 2021 Vacancy Details
10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Jan 2021
- Education Branch – 05 Posts
- Executive & Technical Branch – 29 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) 2021 Scheme
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII)
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank published by NTA
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 How to apply?
Visit the official website here
Go to “Apply online” and fill in the application form
Upload the scanned documents
Click on submit
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
There is no application fee for the same.