IGNOU July 2020 Registrations Extended: Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the last date for the IGNOU July 2020 Registration and Re-Registrations. According to the dates provided, the last date for students to complete the July 2020 session registration and re-registration process is September 30, 2020. It must also be noted that late fees will not be applicable for the registration and re-registration process.
Candidates who are yet to complete the IGNOU July 2020 session registration and re-registration process can visit the official website of IGNOU to complete the registrations. As per the schedule, the registration process for the July 2020 session commenced from June 2020 while the re-registration process began from April 2020.
Candidates can complete the IGNOU July 202- registration and re-registration process through the link available on the official website – ignou.ac.in. Candidates can also complete the July 2020 Registration and Re-registration process through the direct link provided below.
June Term-end Exams
The IGNOU June 2020 Term End exams will be conducted from September 17 to October 16, 2020. The hall tickets for the term-end exams are available on the official website of IGNOU. Students appearing for the June TEE 2020 must carry the hall ticket and the students’ card on the day of the exams.
Candidates can apply online on the admission portal of IGNOU at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
How to apply for IGNOU Admission 2020:
1. Visit the official website at ignou.ac.in
2. On the homepage, click on the relevant link for July re-registration, online or ODL programme admissions
3. Read the instructions and proceed
4. If you are a new use, click on the “New registration” link and fill in the necessary information
5. After the registration is complete, go back and login
6. Fill in all the requisite information and pay the registration fee
7. Submit the application