Festive season is here,Diwali, Christmas, New Year`s eve are coming our way. All what we crave during festivities is good and happy time with family and friends . To go out and eat at a nice restaurant isthe best way to have a good family time and additional perks – amazing food , good ambiance and lots
Recent lockdown, has made almost all of us a home chef, but you still crave going out and having bahar ka khana , at your favorite place, right ?
There are plethora of places in Jammu , where you can go out ,enjoy good food ,with good service and ambiance and make the best of your day with your friends and family .
Apart from finger licking food , the scenic views and panoramic landscapes , will surely delight you .
Looking for something new or sticking to usual , food courts in Jammu has everything to offer to the food lovers out there .
1. Khana khazana- Located at karan nagar near bus stand : Serving the best of food, in low lights , khana khazana is the perfect cozy family restaurant. They offer best of north Indian food and south Indian food along
with Chinese ,fast food and fresh eye catching pastries . So , if you want to have proper homely feel lunch with dal, naan and classic panner , this place is the best choice .
Must try –mushroom masala, dal makhni.
2.Fortune Inn Riviera- Located at Prem Nagar ,Gulab Singh Marg: for sure a cozy retreat punctuated with contemporary style, this place is one of the favourites of Jammuites. Good food and cozy ambiance
makes it a perfect choice for a family lunch or dinner.
Must try – North Indian food .
3. Lords Inn- Located at B.C. road ,near bus stand : the rooftop restaurant and bar is the perfect place to eat at night when its all lighted up. They offer nice buffets ,ambiance and service . both quality and quantity of
food served is good .
Must try – Chinese cuisine .
4. Radisson Blu- Located at Bypass road,Narwal: offering the best buffet in the town and that too with reasonable
prices , excellent service and a great ambiance. They have open kitchen as well where you can watch your meal getting prepared as per your specification in Blu Pan Restaurant .
Must try- Raspberry Cheesecake .
5-Falak- Located in Hari market , residency road: Falak , a restaurant with a beautiful view, also commonly called revolving restaurant is one of the favourites of Jammuites. It offers 360 degree view , covering everything from river Tawi to Trikuta Hills . They serve the the best of food and have a finely crafted menu and prepare food with authentic flavours.
Must try – kesar phirni , tandoori kebabs .
6. Moti mahal- Located in bahu plaza and vivekananda chowk : It offers amazing North Indian, south Indian and all kinds of Chinese, soups, and tandori delights . This global chain of resorts brings mughlai delicacies to
Jammu . Both quality and quantity of the food served is taken into consideration . a complete value for money restaurant it is. Food ,service, atmosphere and value for money, all what you are looking in for a restaurant , is what you’ll get in here .
Must try – dal makhni , butter chicken .
7. The Imperial grill, bahu plaza : With amazing food to offer , they come with a bar too. They serves the best combination of Indian and Korean food . So,it’s a heaven for those who loves fusion food and
are keen to try something new . Kofta and shasha noodles with oil ,onion ,cabbage, tamarind , all soaked in a gravy ,will leave you asking for more. A fine dine, with great live music ,where you can have a decent time ,imperial grill is on the list .
Must try – peri peri potatoes ,thupka ,kadhai paneer,dum biryani.
8. Spice food court,Gandhi nagar : Be it birthday parties, or going out with your loved ones, this place never fails to impress. Both quality and quantity of the food served is taken into consideration . A complete value for money restaurant it is .
Must try – tandoori masala chaap as starters .
9. Pahalwan’s food court, Gandhi Nagar, Channi Himmat and Wave mall : A paradise for vegetarians , this place , has all the food, chole bhature ,pav bhaji, dosa, Indian chat and the best sweets to have . Be it their famous
rasmalai, kulfi or mouth watering rumballs[non alcoholic ] , they know how to take care of your sweet tooth . They also offer combos .
Must try – chole bhature and for dessert rasmalai \ kulfi.
10. Sattvik, shiv nagar : It’s a complete vegetarian restaurant ,serving Indian delicacies. With good lighting , ambiance and service , they serve amazing mouth watering food. So , if you prefer vegetarian
food , Sattvik is a perfect restaurant .This is a actually a restaurant located on the second floor of city square mall , so you will find it really quite and takes you away from the cacophony .
Must try – red sauce pasta, mojito , paneer tikka .
What’s your favorite restaurant and the best item from their menu?
HIYA ANEJA, Lifestyle Content Creator