Connect with us

Jammu

Cow dies due to electric shock in Jammu

Sad news coming from ward no. 68 Mehta Mohalla Lower Ratnuchak where a cow died due to electric shock from an electric pole. Earlier also an animal died by coming in contact with the same pole.

While talking to the media the cow’s owner said “the cow came to drink water near the pole and in a few seconds it fell. On informing the PDD workers came to check and found that few live words were not properly insulated because of which the pole was covered with electric current “. The owner also complained that “this ward comes under the jurisdiction of JMC and it was the duty of JMC to pick the dead animal but no person from JMC came to pick the animal. We only called a few people and paid 1200 rules to get the animal picked. Then what’s the fun of JMC”.

Watch Video

 

A local said “the serviceman of this area has not done his duty properly. Many live wires are not covered properly. A few days back also a goat died by coming in contact with the pole. The area remains crowded as people pass by this pole and we have also informed the Corporator of the area but he hasn’t come to review the situation”.

Amish Mahajan
Content Writer
JK Media

Advertisement



Covid-19 Updates (India)

26 Jan 2021, 2:05 AM (GMT)

Coronavirus Stats

10,677,710 Total Cases
153,624 Death Cases
10,345,985 Recovered Cases

Local

Advertisement

Facebook

Subscribe to our newsletter

Please wait...
Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.

Visitors

407919
Total Users : 345609
Views Today : 19107
Total views : 2229157

Copyright © 2020 JK Media. Powered by Rodiex