A video is being viral on social media, where a girl applies turmeric face pack went wrong. The video of the DIY Turmeric hack went viral garnering millions of views on social media.
Well, you can find a plethora of DIY beauty trends, keeping all skin problems at bay. From acne to skin inflammation to wrinkles to skin breakouts, the DIY sessions (choosing the one that best suits us) keep all skin problems away. Scotland resident learnt the hackthology the hard way as when she applied the DIY Turmeric mask, it backfired her with orange-yellow skin after wiping the mask.
In the video originally shared on TikTok, user Lauren Jennie revealed how she was having acne breakouts on her lip line. She then proceeded to research about ways to tackle the breakout, which was when she found this DIY turmeric mask which she could ‘literally go downstairs and make in my kitchen’ as she said in the video. However, the Turmeric mask had some unexpected results as her entire hand and face turned into a dull yellow hue. “I’ve just applied it to my face and my entire hand has turned yellow. When I take this off my face, I am going to resemble the moon,” she added amid laughter from her sister. She later shared a snippet of her skin post scrubbing and exfoliating, which looked slightly better as the yellow color practically disappeared.
Anyway, we are always here for you. Take a look at how to use Turmeric properly!
Turmeric has a number of benefits for anything and everything. Need good health- have turmeric, need glowing skin –apply turmeric, haves wounds- turmeric paste works, the benefits are well known. Many experts also recommend the usage of turmeric on skin, for not more than 20 minutes and proper washing of skin thereafter, because it can make you appear like Lauren Jennie.
This spice also has a number of health benefits for the body on being consumed. You might have noticed this thing that your mother puts this amazing spice in almost every dish? It is a staple in Indian cooking and is widely recognized for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Here are 5 ways you can bring it into use in everyday cooking:
- Add it to all your curry preparations as an additional spice. You can also sprinkle it over dips, chutneys or homemade sauces for a bright yellow hue and a shot of good health.
- Turmeric smoothies and lattes are all the rage these days! Drink up a glass of this miracle beverage to load up on good nutrition. Turmeric milk is a great way to include the superfood in your diet.
- If you’re into herbal teas, try a simple turmeric-ginger tea for a dose of good immunity. You can try our recipe for a healthy Kadha made with turmeric.
- Dessert lovers can try making their favourite ice creams or ice lollies with a small pinch of turmeric too! Who knew turmeric could be so delicious, right?
- Turmeric is also known to have anti-ageing properties.
JK media team loves talking to and meeting like-minded foodies. Plus points if you get give us amazing recipes or web series references, we will recommend you a new place to eat.