A fire broke out in Residential house early in the morning in village Rehal Kalandrian, Bishnah, Jammu.
According to sources, the fire broke out due to a short circuit in the inverter inside the house. It led to the spark in the wires which eventually spread into full fledged fire.
Though, there was no loss of human life but all the belongings in the house were destroyed in the fire.
Residents successfully stopped the fire before the fire service arrived.
Talking to the media, residents appealed the Government to provide compensation of the belongings damaged in the fire.