J&K: Man hurt after his mobile phone explodes
A man sustained injuries after his mobile phone exploded in Batergam area of Kashmir’s Kupwara district last night.
According to the report, the incident took place when the mobile of a Govt teacher namely Ghulam Mohammed exploded in his hand while he was using it.
Also Read: Jammu: Dozens injured in Road mishap
After the incident, the victim was taken to a local hospital where is being treated. The phone exploded when its battery overheated, the report said.