Man dies of electrocution in Jammu
Jammu: A lineman of Power Development Department (PDD) died of electrocution while conducting repair of a damaged line in R.S Pura district of Jammu on Saturday.
As per sources, the deceased Prem Lal son of Kharaiti Lal of Ward No.12, Shiva Nagar of R.S Pura, climbed the pole to repair the damaged line in the mentioned area and came in contact with a live wire and was electrocuted. He fell from the pole suffering severe burn injuries.
Also Read: 2 Killed, several injured in terrible Road accident in Jammu
After the incident, the locals immediately rushed the victim to the Sub District Hospital R.S Pura, where he was declared brought dead.
Further details are awaited.