Instagram has nearly 180 million users in India, and the number has grown at a steady rate in India. So naturally, many users are increasingly looking at new ways to make money from Instagram in India.
How much can you make from Instagram?
Instagram Reels Play is an invite-only bonus program that lets you earn money on your reels content. If you are invited, you will receive a pop-up notification and an invite that appears within your professional dashboard in the Instagram app.
To receive an Instagram Reels Play bonus payout from Instagram, you will be required to comply with the below program rules as referenced in the Instagram creator incentive terms, in addition to the program rules applicable to bonuses on Instagram.
- Based on the performance of your reel. The amount you earn per play may not always stay constant. For example, you may earn more per play as you’re getting started and less over time.
- Based on the number of reels you produce. For example, you may create a certain amount of reels to earn a bonus amount per reel.
- Based on creation of a themed reel in response to a prompt you receive to create a reel for an upcoming holiday or moment.
- Your reel is claimed by another rights holder.
- You receive 3 strikes for reels violations, which will result in you being unable to earn money from Reels Play bonuses for a minimum of 30 days.
- If you win an appeal, the plays you receive on your reel that received the win decision will count toward your progress in the bonus program. If the decision comes after the bonus program deal expires, we will not count those bonus plays.
- Your reel is branded content. Branded content is currently ineligible for Reels Play bonus
- Your reel is in a language that the bonus program does not support. The Instagram Reels Play bonus program is currently being tested in the US and India with support in the following languages: Arabic, Bengali, English, French, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Portuguese, Punjabi, Spanish, Tamil, and Urdu.
- Your reel is watermarked with a third-party platform’s mark, name or logo. Only reels that you have created can earn bonuses.
- Engagement appears inauthentic, for example, fraudulent views or artificially boosted views.
- Your reel is permanently deleted. You may not get credit for the plays that reel received if you delete your reel.