The second wave of the Covid19 pandemic has taken the country by storm. With people struggling for their lives it has made the requirement of the Covid 19 so so necessary. Here we will provide you with the required details as to the registration of Covid 19 vaccine drive so that you can get registered and get the vaccine on time and be safe.
Note: Due to the huge demand for vaccines, it may not be easy to get a slot. But your chances are likely to be better with an appointment booked than in walk-in.
Starting from May 1,2021, Indian citizens above the age of 18 are eligible for vaccination against Covid19
1) Starting from registration every formality related to the Vaccination drive shall be digital.
Since there aren’t any apps for the Covid19 vaccine one needs a PC (with working internet) to complete the process. You would need a working mobile number and photo ID proof like Aadhaar card, Driving License, etc.
2) Here’s how you can complete the process of vaccination
a. Registration for the vaccine online.
b. You can register for the covid-19 vaccine by logging on “www.cowin.gov.in”.
Enter your mobile number to receive OTP for verification via SMS. Click on the ” verify” button to complete the registration process.
3) Covid19 vaccine confirmation online:
a. Once registered on the CoWIN website, a new ‘Registration of Vaccination” page will appear.
b. Enter details like Photo ID type, Photo ID proof number, name, date of birth, gender, and other details.
c. Next, click on the register button. You receive the necessary details regarding vaccination via an SMS.
d. You will get a Beneficiary reference ID at the time of registering for the vaccine, save this ID.
4) Up to 3 more people can register for Covid-19 vaccine with the same mobile number
click on the ‘Add More’ button at the bottom right side of the Account Details page. You will need to enter similar details for other people to register them for vaccination.
5) Where to get vaccinated:
Visit www.cowin.gov.in. Scroll down and you will see a Map and dialogue box that reads ‘Enter place/address/eLoc’. Enter location details and enter the Go button.
6) Decide the date of Covid-19 vaccine:
Schedule Appointment from the Account Details page on CoWIN website. a. click on the Schedule Appointment button.
search the vaccination centre of choice by State, District, Block and Pin code.
Click on Center name and it will show available slots (date and capacity).
Then click on the Book button and a new ‘Appointment Confirmation’ page will appear and click the Confirm button.
7) What to do after you get Covid-19 vaccine:
Download the vaccination certificate, certificate will contain Name, date of birth, Beneficiary Reference ID, Photo ID, vaccine name, hospital name, date and other details.
8) Where to go to get the Covid-19 vaccination certificate
download the vaccination certificate from Co-WIN portal (cowin.gov.in) or the Aarogya Setu app or through Digi-Locker .
9) How to get Covid-19 vaccine certificate from Aarogya Setu app
. Open the Aarogya Setu app and tap on the Cowin tab. Tap on Vaccination Certificate option. Enter your Beneficiary Reference ID and tap on the ‘Get Certificate’ button.
10) How to get Covid-19 vaccine certificate from CoWin website
Visit ‘https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/vaccination-certificate’ website using any web browser. Enter Beneficiary Reference ID and click the Search button to download the certificate.
COVID-19 news: Admin issues Fresh Guidelines/instructions
JK government on Sunday extended the Corona curfew for a week in 20 districts of the UT. Earlier the curfew was supposed to end at 7 am on Monday i.e 10th of April but now the curfew will remain imposed till 17th May. In between the Samba administration, issued guidelines for the corona curfew. No major change is seen in the order.
Samba Administration has issued guidelines under Section 144 of CRPC 34 of the section, Disaster Management Act and Section 2nd Epidemic Disease Act.
The guidelines issued are –
● All the permissible services in Corona curfew will function from 6 am till 10 am. These services include – medicine shops, testing labs, medical and clinical establishments, cattle feed and fodder, agricultural tools, seeds and pesticide shops, banks, ATMs, cash vans and insurance offices, petrol pumps, LPG agencies, fair price shops and FCI godowns, Wholesalers dealing with essential items, fruits, vegetables, dairy products and FCI mandis.
● There will be no hindrance to the smooth movement of goods and essential supplies, nomads migrating with herds.
● There shall be no restrictions on the inter-state and intra-state movement of essential goods on NH-44 stretch and other routes of Samba.
● All the employees will be only allowed to travel if they’ll be carrying an authorized ID card.
● Local retail grocery shops catering to local residential areas and mohallas, fruits and vegetable shops, milk and dairy shops, meat and chicken shops will be allowed to operate daily between 6 am to 10 am.
● Social Gatherings such as marriages that were earlier 50 have been now restricted to 25 while 20 persons can attend the last rites. For attending marriages invitation cards shall be treated as curfew passes.
Also, the administration has mentioned in the order that anyone found violating the guidelines shall be punishable under the above-mentioned sections.
No Covid-19 related deaths in THESE states in last 24 hours
Good news: Not even a single person in these states lost their life due to COVID in the last 24 hours. Death rate also decreased.
Good news has come out from 4 states amidst Corona surge in the country. In these four states, no death reported from Corona in the last 24 hours.
Not only this, according to the Union Health Ministry, in 20 states and union territories, the population of 10 lakhs is below the national death average . However, it is higher than the national average in 16 states.These states have not lost their lives in the last 24 hours.
In Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Lakshadweep and Dadar, no one died of corona in the last 24 hours. Now this is a real news of relief.
However, 4092 people lost their lives in the last 24 hours due to the epidemic. 71.75% of the total cases in 10 states.There have been 56578 cases in the last 24 hours in the country.
However, the maximum number of 71.5% cases has been reported in 10 states. At the same time, Maharashtra has the highest number of 56578 cases. While 47563 cases were reported in Karnataka and 41971 in Kerala. So far, 30.22 crore investigations have been done in the country. While the corona infection rate is 21.64%. There are 37 lakh cases active cases in the country so far.
This is just 16.76% of the total cases. National death also decreased.
Death rate in the country is steadily decreasing .It is currently 1.09%. In the last 24 hours, 4092 people have died in the country.
The number of death are increasing as the number of positive cases of corona virus are also increasing. But the deat rate is quite low, which is a sign of relief in this ongoing pandemic.
These states and UTs are doing well in terms of controlling the spread of virus. The administration has taken effective measures and provided proper medical facilities as well. Other states and UTs must check these states and learn from their working, especially where the cases are maximum.
School Teacher dies of COVID-19 in Jammu
Renu Virender, a senior music teacher at the Presentation Convent Girls School in Jammu succumbed to the covid-19 virus.
According to sources, the Teacher wasn’t well since last few days. Her colleagues had urged the Principal to let her stay at home. However, the Principal, Sister Hema didn’t consider the matter serious and despite all this, called the Teacher to School.
The Lieutenant Governor, last month, had clearly instructed the Teachers to give online classes from Home. Opposing the Governor rules, the Teacher lost her life due to Principal’s negligence.
People opposed this act and demanded justice for Renu. Many have requested FIR against the School Authorities on the basis of Disaster Management Act.
Renu Virender’s Husband Harvinder Singh is fighting for his life in ICU at Government Medical College. We wish him a speedy recovery.
- Virtual hearing in Courts extended till May 31 May 11, 2021
- Complete lockdown for 14 days in J&K, doorstep testing, vaccination demanded May 11, 2021
- COVID-19 news: Admin issues Fresh Guidelines/instructions May 10, 2021
- Mother Along With Sisters Gave Shoulder To The Dead Body Of His Soldier Son Who Arrived In Tricolour On Mother’s Day May 10, 2021
- Former DDC candidate detained at Airport for carrying Ak47 cartridge May 10, 2021
Jammu3 weeks ago
Weekend lockdown in Jammu from tomorrow: Details Inside
Sports1 week ago
IPL 2021: Smith, Warner, Maxwell and other Australians can face 5 yr jail, here’s why
Jammu3 weeks ago
E-auction of Liquor Shops in J&K: Check Full list
National1 month ago
Male leopard found dead
Jammu2 weeks ago
Shops opening, closure timings changed in Jammu district
Kashmir2 days ago
Rs. 92,000 fine imposed on a bakery
COVID 193 days ago
Self Lockdown From Next Week: Details Inside
Jammu1 month ago
Transfer and posting of J-K Police Inspectors